Sweetwater has launched early Black Friday Deals on Synthesizer and music tech products from Behringer, Moog, Korg, and others.
And now also the Hardware Black Friday Deals are starting. The deals that most people are longingly waiting for. The start is made by the largest music retailer Sweetwater in the US.
They offer early Black Friday deals with major discounts on Synthesizer and music tech-related products. You can find discounts on Behringer, Moog, and more.
Sweetwater Early Black Friday Deals
Sweetwater is offering major discounts on Behringer products incl:
- Poly D = $499 USD ($270 USD OFF)
- Pro-1 = $199 USD ($130 USD OFF)
- Neutron = $199 USD ($130 USD OFF)
- 960 Sequential Controller = $149 USD ($10 USD OFF)
- Eurorack Go = $229 USD ($100 USD OFF)
- CAT Synthesizer = $199 USD ($130 USD OFF)
- MonoPoly Synthesizer = $499 USD ($270 USD OFF)
- TD-3 Yellow = $89 USD ($60 USD OFF)
- 914 Fixed Filter Bank = $89 USD ($20 USD OFF)
- RD-6 Yellow = $129 USD ($50 USD OFF)
You can save also on the latest version of the Moog Werkstatt Synthesizer
On Korg synthesizers
- Nautilus series: 61 keys ($100 USD OFF), 73 keys ($200 USD OFF), and 88 keys. ($300 USD OFF)
- Opsix Synthesizer: $100 USD OFF
- Volca Sample 2: $25 USD OFF
- SQ-64 sequencer: $50 USD OFF.
and many other deals.
These deals are valid until November 18, 2021
More information here: Sweetwater