The Eventide H9 plugin & iOS app series has been expanded with the TriceraChorus, a new vintage-inspired BBD-style tri-chorus that is paired with micro-pitch detuning.
Eventide has today released another H9 effect as a plugin and iOS AUv3 app. TriceraChorus is inspired by the classic Tri-choruses and stompbox choruses of the 1970s and early 1980s. It pairs rich BBD-style Tri-chorusing with another classic effect of the 1980s: Eventide micro-pitch detuning. This effect can be used to thicken the sound, to add static chorusing, and to spread the stereo field by detuning the left and right signals in opposite directions.
Like all other H9 effects, it comes with a very intuitive interface including the ribbon that lets you sweep the effect two different settings. The combination of these effects makes it easy to create syrupy, smooth, and deep modulations on synths, strings, vocals, guitar, bass, and more. TriceraChorus is a great way to add richness and spatial depth to your sounds.
- Three voice, Bucket Brigade style stereo Tri-chorus.
- Chorus Mode evokes the chorusing effect created by classic chorus stompboxes.
- Chorale Mode produces lush, swirling choruses inspired by classic rackmount tri-chorus units.
- Depth controls the amount of modulation applied to the 3 voices from the LFO.
- Detune the left and right channels simultaneously by +/- 40 cents.
- Delay sets the amount of delay for the chorusing effect; use it to thicken your signal, create a flange, or slap-back sound.
- Swirl adds stereo frequency shifting for a psychedelic flange-like flavour.
- Tone for shaping the high and low end of your signal. Remove muddy low frequencies or roll of high frequencies for a darker sound.
- Ribbon lets you sweep the effect between two different settings.
- Available for Mac and PC as VST, AAX, and AU plug-in.
Eventide TriceraChorus is available now for an introductory price of $39 USD/ 39€ until November 11th, 2020. The regular price is $99 USD/€. The iOS version with AUv3 support costs $9.99 USD.
More information here: Eventide
Available at our partner