MixBox offers 70 studio processors & creative fx from IK Multimedia ‘s well-known products (T-RackS, AmpliTube…) available in a virtual rack plugin.
If you look for synthesizers at IK Multimedia, you quickly end up at SampleTank and Syntronik. They not only have the sample-based engine in common but also the built-in rack processor with great effects. This is now available as a single plug-in with the name Mixbox. It is a virtual rack plugin for Windows and Mac that is inspired by the best-known 500 series.
Mixbox includes 70 studio processors and creative effects deriven IK’s T-RackS mixing and mastering workstation, AmpliTube guitar and bass tone studio, and SampleTank sound and groove workstation, as well as four new reverb algorithms. It packs these processors into a convenient and intuitive channel strip layout that can be used as a plug-in for any DAW or in stand-alone mode. I was wondering why that didn’t come earlier
It offers musicians, producers and engineers of every genre all the effects they need in one “rack” to mix faster and more efficiently while enjoying professional sound quality and a convenient, lightning-fast workflow. Beginners will benefit from having high-quality effects and 600+ presets at their fingertips to kick-start their creativity, while advanced users can speed up their workflow by using the customizable format to save and recall whole custom effects chains instantly.
- Create your own custom channel strips.
- 70 FX from T-RackS, AmpliTube & SampleTank.
- Dynamics, EQs, Filters, Modulation, Channel Strips, Saturation, Reverbs, Delays, Distortion and Amps.
- 4 all-new algorithms for hall, room, plate and inverse reverbs.
- Chain up to 8 processors in a single instance.
- Lightning-fast workflow with all controls at your fingertips.
- Save and recall entire chains, instantly.
- Over 600 presets for every situation, including single processor and whole-chain presets.
- Stand-alone hosts up to 8 full racks for live mixing.
IK Multimedia MixBox is available now for an introductory price of 199.99 USD/EUR (regular 299.99 USD/EUR). Existing owners of any registered IK product that retails for 99 USD/EUR or more can purchase MixBox for an introductory crossgrade price of 149.99 USD/EUR (regular 199.99 USD/EUR).
Through October 31st, 2020, registered owners of select T-RackS, Total Studio 2, Lurssen Mastering, and iLoud products will receive a 50 USD/EUR automatic discount off the crossgrade price when purchasing MixBox through the IK Multimedia online store.
More information here: IK Multimedia (partner link)