Sample Logic Symphonic AI – Animated Intelligence combines high-quality orchestral sample content and sophisticated motion driven synthesis features in a new Kontakt virtual instruments
There are many sample libraries on the market, many of which are playable with the Kontakt sampler. One of the big players in this area is Sample Logic, which has impressively returned today with a new release. Symphonic AI – Animated Intelligence is a new orchestral sample library that features 13 GB of high-quality sound content made in collaboration with Red Room Audio.
This content is implemented into a powerful synth engine that is driven by motion. With this engine, you can achieve very unique results that you cannot do with classic libraries. It offers 938 sleek and intelligently designed multi-sampled instruments and presets that give you instant playability. The developer describes it as an extremely versatile platform for unlimited creativity combining real-world organic performances with algorithmic synthetic perfection.
- 938 Instruments & Presets.
- 13 GB Sample Content.
- Made entirely from multi-sampled orchestral instruments.
- Sample Logic’s proprietary quad-core audio engine with Step & FX Animators, LFOs and XY Core Mixer.
- Dynamic tag-based preset browser.
- Randomize presets, sounds and parameters for instant and infinite inspiration.
- Drag & Drop MIDI patterns to a DAW.
- Hot-swappable effects chain technology
Sample Logic Symphonic AI is available now at an introductory price of $249.99 USD until July 21st, 2020 (regular $499.99 USD). Existing owners of the CinemorphX and/or Morphestra get an additional $50 USD off during this introductory pricing period with a unique code that will be emailed to each user.
Available at our partner