iConnectivity upgrades its well-known USB to MIDI interface to USB-C and describe the new mioXC as the world’s first USB Type-C compatible MIDI interface
The future is USB-C. No matter whether Mac, PC, iOS or Android device, USB-C is currently available in many devices. Hope this move will soon arrive everywhere in the music tech world. Unfortunately, many developers are still developing new devices with micro USB onboard, which is no longer nice in 2020.
iConnectivity follows the modern technology and upgrades its well-known USB to MIDI interface. Now with USB-C including a classic USB A adapter in the case you computer or mobile device doesn’t have an USB-C port. In my opinion a nice update for this classic, handy USB to MIDI interface.
- USB Type-C and USB Type-A connectivity: connect seamlessly with most types of modern computers/computing devices
- 1×1 DIN-MIDI connectivity
- Supports 16 channels of MIDI I/O
- USB bus powered
- Plug and play – no drivers needed
- USB-MIDI Class-Compliant
- Android compatible: connect easily to most modern Android devices directly via USB-C
- iOS compatible: works with USB Type-C iOS devices or with Lightning equipped devices using Apple Lightning to USB Camera adapter (adapter not included)
- Mac and PC compatible
- Powerful 32-bit ARM Cortex Processor
- Designed and Engineered in North America
iConnectivity mioXC will be available soon worldwide for an MSRP of $59.99/59.99€, estimated street price $49.99/49.99€.
More information here: iConnectivity