With the Wooden Legs, Arturia give its top line KeyLab 88 MKII controller stylish feet on which it can stand but is also visually upgraded at the same time.
Finding the right keyboard stand can often take more time than the actual instrument. The question begins with the number of keyboards, you would like to put on it. Should it be something small or large? This is the exactly the situation I was last week with my new office and studio. I decided for a popular and robust Jasper stand on which I can attach numerous instruments. They are all not beautiful and have more an industrial but practical look.
Arturia now also makes keyboard stands, more precisely one in wood for their flagship MIDI keyboard, the Keylab 88 MKII. And great importance is attached to the appearance. The Wooden Legs are inspired by the wood frames of vintage keyboards and classic interior design. It’s made of solid ash that features a subtle grain for a soft, natural appearance. They look very stylish and upgrade the device optically very much. Now it not only finds space in the studio but also in the living room. Your keyboard become a piece of living room furniture.
KeyLab 88 MkII sets the bar for professional controllers, offering a stunning piano-like response and a comprehensive, tactile interface The Wooden Legs take it to another level, promising comfort, sturdiness and elegance in equal measure. From living room to open-air stage, you’ll be able to enjoy an unhindered performing experience.
- optimal height: the right posture is crucial for an enjoyable playing experience. The Wooden Legs are built with the perfect height in mind, so you can perform comfortably for hours on end.
- adjustable, adaptable: easily adjust 2 of the legs to suit your requirements. If you’re working on an uneven or slanted surface, your KeyLab 88 MkII will remain balanced and stable
- robust design: mount and unmount in minutes, hassle-free. Made to fit securely into KeyLab 88 MkII’s frame, the Wooden Legs have also been rigorously road-tested for reliability.
- timeless looks: the solid ash design and beautiful cinnamon finish will look just as good at home as it will on stage. A classic, elegant aesthetic.
- stability is key: the Wooden Legs aren’t just a simple, ergonomic solution – they’re built to last. They’ll connect directly to KeyLab 88 MkII’s chassis while leaving room for adjustments. The carefully-calculated angles ensure perfect, consistent balance that you can count on, whatever your requirements. An essential, reliable addition to your KeyLab 88 MkII setup.
Arturia Wooden Legs are available now for 199€ and are only compatible with the KeyLab 88 MKII.
More information here: Arturia