Momo has created an affordable MIDI editor for the Korg Volca Drum that gives you direct access to all parameters, patch loading & saving capabilities.
If you are looking for MIDI editors as a plugin and standalone, you cannot avoid Momo. The new MIDI editor release reveals the full engine of the Korg Volca Drum synthesizer and shows the true potential of this instrument. It not only gives you direct access to all parameters but also the option to save patches as a sound data file. These can be loaded in the device at any time.
It also comes in a VST/AU plugin version with which you can record the controller movements and integrate the Volca Drum Synthesizer into your DAW project. With the built-in X-Y pad, you can tweak two parameters in real-time and goes behind the possibilities of the engine.
- Complex sound changes
- Direct access to the sound parameters
- All controllers can be automated
- X-Y modulation of all parameters
- Editor settings can be stored in a sound bank and loaded again
- With the random function new sounds can be generated quickly for each drum part which you can save & load into any drum part
- Drum kits can be put together and saved
- A sound bank with 50 sounds and 3 drum kits included.
Momo Volca Drum Editor is available now for 5,90€ for PC and Mac (VST/AU/standalone 32/64-bit)
More information here: Momo Müller