Heavyocity Mosaic Bass, a new Kontakt Player instrument with an engine that turns simple synth basses into evolving, versatile bass-scapes
Mosaic Bass is a new add-on for its new Mosaic series and gives you a highly versatile tool in the hand for cinematic bass sounds. The strength of this library are bass sounds and their lower registers.
The engine features a three-channel layer system that allows you to combine up to 110 different sound sources taken from 1000+ samples. For example, you can combine growling sampled synth sounds with vibrant organic attacks and intricate noise layers. Rhythmic, lyrical, sparse, emotional, dynamic… and more, the possibilities are truly endless.
- 3.04 GB uncompressed (2.34 GB on Disk with NI lossless compression).
- 1 NKI.
- 197 Snapshot Presets.
- 110 Different Sources (1,094 Samples)
- 35 Synths.
- 10 Subs.
- 35 Drones.
- 10 Noise Layers.
- 20 Attack Layers.
- Intuitive Sample Browser.
- ARP for building complex, rhythmic arpeggios.
- MACRO knob for dynamic multi-parameter control.
- Powered by the Kontakt 6.2.2 Engine (Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX).
Heavyocity Mosaic Bass is available now for the introductory price of $99 USD until May 30th, 2020 (regular $119 USD).
More information here: Heavyocity
Available at our partner