Igor Vasiliev, creator of inspiring music apps shows with Classic FX a new app with which you can turn your iOS device into a powerful morphing multi-effects unit.
Classic FX is a multi-effect processor that is built around effects called “algorithm”. Each is based on a combination of classic effects, such as echo, rotary speaker, auto-pan, chorus, flanger, and is almost like a separate application with its own distinctive sonic signature, which you can vary from subtle to very noticeable.
The app features a big morphing function that allows you to control the dynamic transformations between any two effects. Alone this feature sounds like an app from Igor. This can produce a wide range of different effects types.
Classic FX application will add brightness and expand the sound space of any instrument from recorded musical instruments to software and even modular synthesizers. Unique effects with unified control parameters provide convenience and at the same time many opportunities for individual expression and experimentation.
- Algorithm with parameters can be stored as a preset.
- A set of factory default presets.
- Change a group of parameters at the same time.
- Manual or automatic morphing once or in a cycle.
- Envelope follower for dynamic control of each effect.
- Sequencer for rhythmic control of each effect.
- Echo module, Sequencer, and Auto morphing synced with the main BPM source.
- Universal application for iPad and iPhone.
- Supports Standalone, AUv3, Inter-App Audio, Audiobus.
- Supports Ableton Link with sync tempo and start/stop.
In coming updates, the Classic FX application will expose its parameters to allow external controls in an AUv3 host and through MIDI, new algorithms and presets, and will also focus on more experimental sound processing. All new features will be free in updates.
Igor Vasiliev (iMusicAlbum) Classic FX is available now for $9.99 USD for iPhone and iPad on the Apple App Store.
More information here: CFX