Audiofuse Studio, the long-awaited 18in / outs USB-C audio interface from Arturia that has everything onboard you need in the studio including is available now
It took a little longer, more specifically over 1 year but now the Arturia AudioFuse Studio is available. The Studio version is the big brother of the small, handy AudioFuse with more functions, connectivity options, and USB-C. It features 18-ins and 20-outs including 4 premium DiscretePro preamps with independent Mic/Line circuits, and dedicated effect inserts.
Audiofuse Studio is the first Arturia interface that offers DC-coupled outputs to control parameters of your modular synths. Further, there is a Bluetooth audio receiver onboard that supports aptX© and AAC© that allows you to stream to your monitors or a channel in your DAW. It also includes a loopback ability and easy re-amping.
- 4 premium DiscretePRO preamps with independent Mic/Line circuits, and dedicated effects inserts.
- 4 additional line inputs, with inputs 5-6 commutable to Phono.
- Highest quality Bluetooth audio receiver supporting aptX and AAC.
- 2 pairs of balanced TRS outputs for speakers, with integrated A/B switching.
- 2 independent stereo headphones outputs, with 6.35 and 3.5mm sockets.
- 2 independent analog line outputs with reamp capability.
- Direct monitoring ultra-low latency internal mixers.
- ADAT I/O for up to 8 additional inputs and 8 additional outputs.
- Superb connectivity: MIDI I/O, backward compatible USB-C, S/PDIF I/O, Word clock input, output/thru on Cinch RCA.
- 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate.
- Leather-covered self-positioning protection cover.
- Robust metal desktop chassis.
- Powerful AudioFuse Control Center software to route audio and control master settings.
- AudioFuse Creative Suite bundle of high quality software effects.
Arturia AudioFuse Studio is available now for $999 USD / 899€.
More information here: Arturia
Available at our partner