Soundtrax Wavemeister is a new Synthesizer virtual instrument that takes advantage of the latest Kontakt 6 wavetable engine & effects.
Since version 6 there is a wavetable engine in Native Instrument Kontakt. More and more 3rd party library developers are using this new engine to design products. A new product that is based on this is called Wavemeister by Soundtrax. Wavemeister is a new wavetable Synthesizer for Kontakt with two wavetable oscillators and a sub-oscillator that are capable to produce a wide range of sounds
Further, it offers drag & drop sample import, deep modulation possibilities, filters, effects, arpeggiator and chord memory. The library comes with over 100 presets or also known as Kontakt snapshots.
- 2 Wavetable engines with Wavetable and WT-position display
- Drag and Drop Wavetable import (WAVs & AIFs at any sample rate, Serum Wavetable import)
- 34 Factory Wavetables
- Controls for Octave, Pitch, Detune, WT-Position and PWM
- 1 Sub OSC with 20 basic sampled waveforms
- 2 independent LFOs for WT-position, PWM, Filter, Pitch and Pan modulation – 4 envelopes for Amp, Filter, PWM and WT-position
- 12 dB Low Pass Ladder Filter
- 12 dB High Pass Ladder Filter
- Polyphonic / Monophonic switch, Portamento Control
- Velocity Control and Keyboard Volume Balance
- Chord Memory
- 6 onboard effects: Convolution Reverb, Replika Delay, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Overdrive
- Over 100 presets (Kontakt snapshots)
- CPU friendly
NOTE: The FULL version of Kontakt 6.2.2 is required. Not compatible with Kontakt Player
Soundtrax Wavemeister is available now at an introductory price of £12.60 for the next 2 weeks, regular £18.00. It requires the full version of Kontakt 6.2.2.
More information here: Kontakt Hub