Korg is giving away the Kaossilator app for iOS and Android for a limited time to keep the mind busy during the Corona period.
Korg decided today to offer the well-known iKaossilator app for iOS and Android free of charge for a limited time. Kaossilator is a iOS/Android port of the hardware KAOSSILATOR Synthesizer that offers an intuitive X-Y pad to provide expressive musical control.
The app offers everything you need to make music even without musical background: play with 150 sounds by simply stroking, tapping, or rubbing the screen with your finger and easily create tracks with the loop sequencer up to five parts. On top, you can choose different scale/key settings. A nice gesture Korg so now it’s time to hit the displays.
- Play sounds by simply stroking, tapping, or rubbing the screen with your finger
- Bold Visual Effects move along with your performance and add excitement
- 150 diverse built-in sounds cover any style of dance music
- Scale/Key settings allow anyone to perform with musical precision
- Easily create tracks with the loop sequencer using up to five parts
- Control loops in real-time for DJ-Style live performances
- Audio Export records and saves your performance, just as you heard it
- SoundCloud allows users to share and remix loops with other users worldwide
- WIST capability allows wireless sync-start with other music apps
- AudioCopy/AudioPaste Support
- Audio Loop Import
- Seamless operation in tandem with the Kaossilator 2
Korg Kaossilator is available now as a free download for iOS and Android.