Audiokit Bass 808 Synth, a new limited-time available “two-trick pony Synthesizer” for iOS with which you can quickly design bass/kicks sounds
With their new app Bass 808 Synth, the high-talented developers of AudioKit are going a different way. What you actually know from unique boutique hardware synths, they now do with apps. They limited the availability of their new app. It will only be available for purchase at the regular price of $2.99 until May 8th. Don’t panic, the app will still be available for update reasons but at a utopian price.
Bass 808 Synth is a mono AUv3 Synthesizer specially designed for bass and kick sounds (electronic, pop, hip hop, drum & bass…). Various features are available so that you can flexibly design your perfect bass/kick: pitch modulation, glide, distortion. low-pass filter…
The app includes over 100 presets so you have enough sounds to start with. If you are an iOS user and you always want to support the AudioKit developers, here is your chance.
- Create earth-shattering bass
- Standalone app & AUv3
- Includes over 100+ presets by Brandon Rico Simpson, Dusti D-Sine, Sound of Izrael, Tic Toc, Audio Dabbler, DJ Puzzle, iPadBeatMaking, Torley, Kelby Kryshak, and more
- New powerful AUv3 code. Works great as an AU plugin in GarageBand, Cubasis 3, BM3, NS2, AUM, Auria Pro, and more
- Efficient! The entire app is under 20mb on most devices
- Pitch Modulation
- Bit Crushing (6-bit, 8-bit, 12-bit)
- Super Sustain
- Low-pass Filter
- Super Smash Limiter
- AUv3 Automation
The developer recommends using headphones or speakers/sub to fully appreciate the sound quality because it creates more bass than iOS speakers can reproduce. Further, Bass 808 Synth does not support Inter-App Audio or Audiobus but you can use it in Audiobus 3 as an AUv3 app.
Audiokit Bass 808 Synth is available now as an AUv3 app for iOS for $2.99 USD. The app will be available only for a limited time.
More information here: Bass 808 Synth