Arturia FX Collection includes everything they have published under the name “You’ll actually use” plus three new creative reverb plugins.
If you are not actually using the recent Arturia effect plugins, you should pay attention now. The French company today presented its first FX collection, a kind of V-Collection for effect plugins. This contains all plugins from the “You’ll Actually Use” series as well as three new reverbs. Well, most people should know and have installed a reverb the Rev PLATE-140. This was free for a limited time during Christmas.
On top of this, they added two new reverbs: the Rev Spring-636 a new spring reverb with crunchy germanium preamp emulation and Rev Intensity which is based on algorithmics with advanced modulation capabilities.
In total, the new FX Collection features 15 high-quality effect plugins ranging from compressors, reverbs, preamps, filters, and delays including vintage recreations and new ones.
What Is Inside
- Rev PLATE-140: vintage studio reverb, a reimagining of EMT’s titanic plate reverb, perfect for vocals.
- Rev Spring-636: snappy physical reverb, vibrant spring and crunchy germanium preamp, the ideal dub combo
- Rev Intensity: futuristic digital reverb, an original creative algorithmic reverb with unlimited modulation capabilities
- Delay TAPE-201: saturated analog echo, organic tape saturated delay and reverb at its finest.
- Delay Memory Brigade: filtered analog-style BBD echo, the iconic lo-fi delay that helped the greatest guitarists and producers achieve their unique tone is now available in your recording setup.
- Delay Eternity: endlessly creative echo, an exciting, original delay effect with integrated effects, and an inspiring variety of sounds. Arturia Delay Eternity is an innovative tool for the modern producer.
- Pre 1973: British iconic sound of the ’70s: the iconic vintage sound of the world’s best studios, perfectly recreated for the modern producer.
- Pre TridA: prized and rare musical EQ: one of the most prized, rare, and exclusive channel strips ever made has been reborn in your DAW.
- Pre V76: finest vintage tube preamp: the sound that defined 60s pop music, rediscovered as a plugin for your virtual studio.
- Comp VCA-65: deluxe drum treatment, the ultimate rhythm section compressor, Comp VCA-65 is a perfectly recreated VCA compressor with a modern twist.
- Comp FET-76: make everything better, the most iconic studio compressor ever made, recreated as a software plugin. Perfect vocals and instruments every time.
- Comp TUBE-STA: fat broadcast sound: a reimagining of the legendary vacuum-tube powered Gates® STA-Level, a secret weapon for bass and vocals since the 1950s.
- Filter MINI: philosophers’s low pass filter: a plugin recreation of Dr Moog’s famous 24dB per octave low-pass ladder filter, updated with exciting new features for the modern music maker.
- Filter M12: the multi-mode monster, reborn: the legendary analog polysynth’s filter reworked as a superbly powerful, modern plugin for your DAW.
- Filter SEM: a filter legend with a modern twist, Tom Oberheim’s pioneering design, among the first-ever self-contained analog synthesizers, was home to one of the best-loved filters of all time. Now you can use it as a cutting edge creative plugin for your DAW.
Brand new abilities: each plugin also adds new advanced functionality like:
- Look-ahead tracking, envelope followers, sidechaining, and pre-post EQ for ultimate creative control
- Awesome presets: based on the settings of engineers and studios that use them day in, day out
- In-app tutorials: get up to speed with step-by-step guides, and learn the plugins as you use them