Ruismaker has introduced Mononoke, a new two-part multitimbral Synthesizer specially design for lush soundscapes and textures.
Mononoke is another lovely app from the developer of Noire drum machine, Rozeta MIDI plugins and more. This time, Bram Bos designed a true soundscape and texture Synthesizer with a 2 part multi-timbral sound engine with 8-voice of polyphony.
Each layer has its own engine with independent simple controls and interconnected LFOs. Mononoke can create a wide range of drones, textures and more. Important here is that this is not another bread-and-butter Synthesizer but a unique instrument for iOS with AUv3 support.
- Audio Unit (AUv3) plugin.
- 8 voice polyphony, 2 independent engines with 4 voices each.
- Compatible with MPE (MIDI Polyphonic Expression) and MIDI.
- MIDI Input and Output (only available when used as an Audio Unit plugin).
- Limited standalone mode for jamming (full screen, no connectivity).
- 8 independently tunable performance pads for expressive interaction.
- Universal, fully scalable to any screen size, supports fullscreen mode in AU hosts.
- Freely tunable voices, or quantized to semitones (with overall finetuning).
- iOS10 (MIDI/MPE output from the plugin requires iOS11) or higher.
Ruismaker Mononoke is available now from the Apple App Store for $8.99 USD.
More information here: Ruismaker