Korg celebrates the 2oth birthday of the Triton Synthesizer workstation with a complete engine recreation as a plugin for PC & Mac.
So it’s official. Not yet an iOS app (maybe in the future) but a remake as a plugin for PC & Mac. It is a complete recreation of the “legendary” Synthesizer workstation from 1999. Korg Triton plugin is based on an emulation of the TRITON’ HI (Hyper Integrated) synthesis system within total 8-part multi-timbral combines.
It includes all the original sounds from the expansion library EXB-PCM cards organized in a new easy-to-use sound browser. Besides, this it comes with full of ready-to-go phrases with 307 kinds of dual arpeggiators. So the Triton Synthesizer is back, not as hardware but as software comeback.
- Including eight-part multi-timbre combis, abundant PCM samples, five IFX, and two MFX, the KORG Collection TRITON is a complete reproduction of TRITON’s HI (Hyper Integrated) synthesis system.
- Supervised by original TRITON developers
- Over 4,000 ready-to-go sound programs
- Includes all of the expansion library EXB-PCM cards
- Features a new sound browser for quickly searching by instrument/character
- Includes an EASY mode that gives you instant access to important parameters
- Full of ready-to-go phrases with 307 kinds of dual arpeggiators
Korg Collection Triton plugin is available now for an introductory price of $199 USD (regular $249 USD). It is also part of the Korg Collection Special Bundle v2 available for $299 (regular $399). Korg Collection Special Bundle v2 upgrade is available for $149.
More information here: Korg