Numerical Audio FD-1 is a new AUv3 effect plugin for iOS that is based on a semi-modular engine with dedicated filter, delay & modulation sections.
The engine is semi-modular and features two VA multi-mode to choose from (2 or 4 poles), a stereo delay with tempo sync and a wide range of modulation options. It features an analog-style step sequencer perfect for filter rhythms/grooves and an LFO for free running in tempo-synced to a host application.
Not only the effects make this app versatile but also its semi-modular design. It allows you to modulate every parameter of the engine inside the modulation matrix. So you can create not only delays/filter effects but also tape echos, complex stutter/repeats, chorus, flanger and more. A lovely new app from Numerical Audio.
- VA multi-mode filter with 2 & 4
- digital stereo delay with tempo sync and time range control
- analog-style step sequencer
- low-frequency oscillator (LFO)
- easy-to-use mod matrix
- input low-cut and drive controls
- individual return levels for filter and delay
- standalone, AUv3, IAA & AudioBus (filter)
- MIDI tempo sync & CC control
- iOS 11+, iPad 4th generation or newer.