It’s official, Behringer has today introduced the Wasp Deluxe Synth, an authentic clone of the hybrid EDP Wasp Synthesizer with an analog signal path and adapted to the Eurorack format.
The Wasp Deluxe is based on the original circuits and features digital oscillators, analog filter, and an analog signal path. However, the Behringer version has not the famous keyboard but is adapted to the Eurorack format as the Pro-1, Model D and others.
With the official release, there is also a first sound demo of the Behringer Wasp Deluxe Synth. I have/did not have an EDP Wasp but from the first sound demo, it sounds pretty good right? As always, you can preorder it at Thomann and Sweetwater (USA).
Legendary Hybrid Synthesizer with Dual OSCs, Multi-Mode VCF, 16-Voice Poly Chain and Eurorack Format
- Legendary hybrid synthesizer with dual digital OSC design allows for insanely fat music creation
- Authentic reproduction of original “Wasp Deluxe” circuitry
- Pure analog signal path based on authentic VCF and VCA designs
- 3 variable oscillator shapes with pulse / ramp and enhanced mode for ultimate sounds
- Multi-mode VCF with Lo, Hi, Band and Notch modes
- Flexible LFO with 6 waveform shapes including noise and S&H with frequency and pitch modulation control
- 2 analog Envelope Generators for modulation of VCF and VCA
- Noise generator dramatically expands waveform generation
- 16-voice Poly Chain allows combining multiple synthesizers for up to 16 voice polyphony
- Complete Eurorack solution – main module can be transferred to a standard Eurorack case
- 29 controls give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- External audio input for processing external sound sources
- Comprehensive USB/MIDI implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Behringer Wasp Deluxe Synth is available now for pre-order for 349€ (Thomann) or 319€ (Musicstore)
More information here: Behringer
Available at our partner for pre-order