Playbeat by Audiomodern is a new creative groove randomizer plugin and your source for near-endless musical beat and pattern variations.
Audiomodern has today released Playbeat, a new groove randomizer plugin with a built-in sound engine. The plugin allows you to create unique beats and patterns using algorithmic and random procedures. The latter will be applied to the steps, pitch, volume and more.
Users can load or drag-n-drop their own samples and generate up to 4 patterns simultaneously to get polyrhythms. Due of the infinite number of different possible combinations, no patterns will be the same.
- Generate Random Grooves.
- Syncs to Host tempo.
- Infinity Mode for Each Channel.
- Number of notes generated.
- Advanced Probability Engine.
- Load or Drag -n- Drop any Sample.
- MIDI Controllable.
- Quick Load Preset Section.
- Quantization settings.
- Quick-Copy to Channel.
- Customizable Sequence Range.
- Assign Presets to Quick-Load Section.
- No two patterns will ever be the same.
- The only plugin available of its kind.
Audiomodern Playbeat is available now as a plugin (VST/VST3/AU/AAX) and a standalone version for an introductory price of 39€/$ until October 20th, 2019 (regular 50€/$). Playbeat is also available for iOS at $6.99 USD.
More information here: Audiomodern
Available at our partner: