MAW XLR by OBNE is a new multi-fx effect pedal with 10 effects and specially designed for vocal artists with dynamic microphones
Old Blood Noise Endeavors (OBNE) has today announced MAW XLR, a new multi-fx pedal for vocalists or any application that involves a dynamic microphone. The company is known as pedal developer for guitarists but they got a request to design a pedal for vocals.
The result is MAW XLR pedal that features everything you need as vocal artists: a good XLR preamp, send/return for external effects and two independently controlled effects section with modulation, delays, reverbs and octaves. All this is housed in a lovely but shrill designed case with a hands-on interface.
What began as a simple request for a vocal version of an Old Blood effect spiraled into a multi-function device with 10 new effects, versatile in/out and send/return sections oriented toward any instrument you want to throw at it, and ample control over all elements. It’s the new multi-tool for effects lovers on stage and in studio.
- XLR preamp for use with microphone level signals
- Switchable saturation section with blend, volume, and tone controls
- Two independently controlled effects sections with modulations, delays, reverbs and octaves, and controls over mix and two parameters of each
- A send/return to patch in external effects
- Post-saturation dry output for mixing versatility
- Relay bypass switching with momentary or latching functionality and effects trails
- Standard 9VDC center negative power
Old Blood Noise Endeavors MAW XLR is available now for $279 USD.
More information here: OBNE