Dubreq Stylophone Gen R-8, a semi-modular analog Synthesizer with a touch-sensitive keyboard is ready to ship to the studios.
Back at NAMM 2019, Dubreq launched the Stylophone Gen R-8, a new touch analog Synthesizer with very characterful sound. The synth is based on the DNA of their best-known Stylophone synths lineup. The good news: it will be available this Friday for a price of 329€ in a limited edition.
Stylophone Gen R-8 features a semi-modular analog synth engine with 2 VCOs + sub-oscillators, British design 12dB VCF, fast & punchy ADSR envelope, delay, sequencer and a 3-octave touch-sensitive keyboard. The synth is designed and manufactured in Britain.
- Full analog signal path
- Steel enclosure
- Dual VCOs with Saw, Square, and PWM (oscillator 1)
- Sub oscillators and Sub sub oscillators for room-shaking bass
- Unique British design 12dB VCF with Low pass, High pass, Band pass, and wide Notch
- Fast and punchy envelope
- Supersensitive 3-octave TOUCH keyboard
- Glide and Modulation keys for expressive performance control
- 8 waveform LFO with S&H and One-shot feature
- 19 CV/Gate patch points for advanced modular patching
- Grungy analog-style Delay with modulation CV
- Drive knob for extra boost and fatness
- 16-step sequencer with 8 banks and on-the-fly switching
- MIDI in/out
Dubreq Stylophone Gen R-8 will be available this Friday for a price of £299 / $349 / €329. If you are interested to purchase one of these, you can complete a form on the website. When it is ready to ship you will receive an mail with you special buy it now link. No upfront payment required to register your interest.
More information here: Dubreq