Arturia AudioFuse 8Pre fuses an audio interface with 8 analog preamps and an ADAT expander into a device with USB-C support.
Back at NAMM 2019, Arturia announced the AudioFuse 8Pre, a new dual-mode audio interface and ADAT expander with USB-C. The AudioFuse 8Pre features 16 inputs and 20 outputs channels with 8 microphone preamps with their newest DiscretePRO ® technology.
AudioFuse 8Pre can operate in two ways. First, you can use it as an audio interface with 8 channels of pristine, high-end analog DiscretePRO© inputs, 8 channels of ADAT input, discrete line outputs, insert points, monitor and headphone control, and USB-C connectivity. 16 ins, 20 outs, with no sacrifice in quality anywhere in the signal path.
If you already own an ADAT-enabled audio interface, you can use AudioFuse 8Pre as an 8 channel expander to add more input channels to your setup. The superb quality of the in-built preamps provides the transparency and zero-noise gain you need, giving you the confidence to use your best mics – even ribbon mics with low output – without worrying about noise or weak signals. You can even use its ADAT input to send cue mixes to the headphones or monitor outputs from your interface, so your talent can hear exactly what they need to.
- 16 inputs, 20 outputs channels.
- 8 microphone preamps with DiscretePRO® technology.
- 2 instrument inputs on channel 1&2.
- 2 analog balanced inserts on channel 1&2.
- 2 channels (1&2) with front panel access for ease of instant connectivity.
- 8 independent analog line outputs.
- Speaker analog outputs on balanced TRS Jack.
- 1 stereo headphones outputs, on both 6.35 and 3.5mm TRS, designed for headphones up to 600 Ohms.
- Monitoring section with individual level control for speakers and phones.
- Direct monitoring ultra-low latency internal mixer.
- 8 digital ADAT inputs/outputs up to 96kHz.
- Word clock input, output/thru on BNC.
- DiscretePRO® Individual audio performance certificate delivered with each unit.
- Comes with AudioFuse Creative Suite.
- 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate.
- USB-C interface compatible with PC & Mac, fully USB 2.0 compatible.
- Robust metal chassis in 1u single rack form factor.
Arturia AudioFuse 8Pre is available now priced at 699€/$799 USD.
More information here: Arturia AudioFue 8Pre
Available at our partner