The plugin is based on 360° impulse response measurements of the Studio 3 control room and with the help of the Waves NX technology for immersive spatial audio.
The Abbey Road Studio 3 control room is Abbey Road Studios’ flagship mix room, designed by the world’s greatest acousticians to provide the ultimate music production and mixing environment. Contemporary mixes and remixes of the Beatles and Pink Floyd. Modern classics by Radiohead, Amy Winehouse and Kanye West. #1 chart toppers by Frank Ocean, Lady Gaga, and Florence + the Machine. All were made and perfected at Abbey Road Studio 3.
The Waves Abbey Road Studio 3 plugin is based on precision 360° impulse response measurements of the Studio 3 control room, combined with Waves’ pioneering Nx technology for immersive spatial audio. The plugin recreates—in glorious three-dimensional sound over any set of headphones—the same stellar audio qualities that make Studio 3 the perfect acoustic environment for music mixing and production.
- The acoustic environment of the Abbey Road Studio 3 control room—inside your headphones.
- Precision modeling of the control room’s stereo & surround soundstage.
- Powered by Waves Nx immersive audio technology.
- Make better decisions on headphones about panning, mix depth, reverb, the low end, and more.
- Choose from Studio 3’s three sets of stereo speaker setups: near-fields, mid-fields, far-fields.
- Mix 7.1 and 5.1 on headphones with Studio 3’s full surround setup.
- Use the plugin with the Nx Head Tracker for enhanced realism.
- Personalized head anatomy calibration.
- Headphone EQ calibration for popular headphone models.
Waves Abbey Road Studio 3 is available now for a limited time for $99 USD (regular $199 USD). The Abbey Road Studio 3 + Nx Head Track bundle is on sale for $129 USD (regular $249 USD).
More information here: Waves