Igor Vasiliev, developer of many excellent music apps has today released an update for SynthScaper, a Synthesizer for iOS specially designed for creating deep soundscapes and textures. The new version 1.7 improves the user interface, adds different new modes and made it more easy to use MIDI keyboards.
Besides many bug fixes, the developer also added many new presets to SynthScaper factory library.
SynthScaper is a synthesizer specially designed for creating, and experimenting with, ambient soundscapes in a wide range from noises to melodic instruments and everything in between.
New In Synthscaper V1.7
- New presets inspired by sound of vintage synths.
- Separate ADSR when changing address mask for each voice.
- Sequencer can use range of keys defined by keyboard scale.
- Marks for hold keys mode for virtual and MIDI keyboard.
- Added counter that indicates use samples in presets and scenes.
- Visual meter of velocity for MIDI keyboards.
- Visual meter of modulation wheel for MIDI keyboards.
- MIDI keyboard meters can be disabled in settings.
- Oscillators controls have different color labels.
- Added text labels on oscillator controls.
- Optimization for use on iPhone XR, XS, Max.
- Audiobus SDK 3.0.6 updated.
- Ableton Link SDK 3.0.5 updated.
- Built-in description updated.
- Several bugs have been fixed.
Igor Vasiliev SynthScaper V1.7 is a free update for existing users. SynthScaper is available now from the Apple App Store for $14.99 USD.
More information here: SynthScaper