Voxengo has today released an update for OldskoolVerb, a free algorithmic reverb plugin for PC & Mac. The update 2.5 features 64-Bit AAX plugin support, GUI resizing and better CPU usage.
OldSkoolVerb is a freeware algorithmic reverberation AAX, AudioUnit and VST plugin for professional streaming, sound and music production applications. This plugin implements a kind of “classic” stereo reverb algorithm which is technically simple yet optimal. It also produces a very clear spatial image that blends well with the mix.
OldSkoolVerb offers you a comprehensive set of parameters permitting you to achieve various reverbs ranging from plate reverb to room reverb to hall reverb sound. OldSkoolVerb is best suited for non-percussive and soft-attack sounds like vocals, piano and pad sounds.
- ProTools 12+ AAX-64 support.
- Made user interface scale switchable without host reload.
- 90%, 110%, 150% and 175% visual scales.
- Fast preset selector.
- Retina support on macOS, and automatic high-resolution UI size adjustment on Windows.
- 25% lower CPU usage on AVX2-capable processors (in 64-bit mode).
Voxengo OldSkoolVerb is available now for free for PC & Mac.
More information here: Voxengo