Ocean Swift Synthesis has released Pathfinder WT, a new wavetable Synthesizer instrument for Kontakt 6 Player. It features 2 oscillators, 2 filters, envelopes and a wide range of effects.
Pathfinder WT uses here the new wavetable synth engine in Kontakt 6 and is compatible with the NKS format.
Pathfinder WT, A fully realized classic wavetable synth instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt. An inspiring and intuitive go-to instrument for a variety of detailed sounds! Such has, bread-and-butter harsh and grungy wavetable style leads and basslines, deep evolving tones and pads, dynamic morphing melodies and out of this world effects – wrapped in a simple and easy to follow design.
- Kontakt instrument demonstrating the quality and power of Kontakt’s wavetable mode.
- Classic synthesis design and a familiar controls scheme for intuitive and fun tweaking.
- Core of two wavetable oscillators with an extensive set of parameters to control.
- Two filters in series, allowing a selection of every filter type available in Kontakt, with dedicated envelopes and LFOs for each.
- Rich set of built-in effects that include a reducer, EQ, spread, chorus, delay and reverb.
- Over 300 factory presets – magical sounds at your fingertips to get you started.
- 1,500 original factory wavetables within the wavetable oscillator types.
Ocean Swift Synthesis Pathfinder WT is available now for Kontakt 6/6 Player for the intro price of 50€ (regular 60€)
More information here: Ocean Swift Synthesis