Alessandro Petrolati from apeSoft has today released a big update for iPulsaret granular Synthesizer for iOS. The free update 3.0 features full support for AUv3 that allows you to use iPulsaret in my multiple instances.
Besides AUv3, it comes with new sampler wave loop points, an improved preset manager with new sounds and more.
iPulsaret is a new real-time software capable of all time-domain varieties of granular synthesis. A genuine granular playground able to generate a wide range of usual and not so usual effects: Grainlet, Trainlet, FM, time/pitch shifting, time/pitch jittering, intricate textures, grain fountain/pulverizer, Live Input manipulation and many more.
New in iPulsaret V.3
- AudioUnit Full Version (AUv3)
- Presets Manager show Factory/Library/User icons
- Control Manager Search show correctly names
- New Trim Parameter
- New Max Polyphony Parameter
- New Built-In bank by Matthias Kroh
- New Sampler Wave loop points
- Live Dry/Wet is now exponential
- Improved UI navigation
- AUv3: Offline Rendering in High Quality
- AUv3: Where possible, the host will Display Logarithmic values
More information here: apeSoft Pulsaret v3