discoDSP has today released an update for Bliss Sampler, a powerful sampler plugin for PC & Mac. One of the highlights is that you can sample plugin instruments very quickly, similar to the autosampler from Mainstage.
The new update v.1.5 includes many new features (VST effect chain…), better audio quality (VST sampling x2 oversampling), improvements and bugfixes.
Bliss is a sampler and VSTi recorder for Audio Units, VST hosts featuring a scalable & themeable GUI, VSTi sampling, 8 automatable Macro controls, dual zero delay feedback filters, sample editor, built-in effects, flexible modulation, parameter morphing and the highest offline resampling quality using 512 points SINC algorithm.
New In Bliss V1.5
- VSTi sampling x2 oversampling.
- VST effect chain support.
- Sampling time raised to 30 seconds.
- Loop size parameter for VSTi sampling.
- Drag & drop VST.dll support.
- Render sample crossfade loop.
- Zone Solo.
- Snap to zero crossing loop when sampling plugins.
- Normalize to several gains when sampling plugins.
- Load and save status progress bar. User-defined naming export VSTi.
- Enhanced key / VSTi sampling presets.
- Auto-assign root by file name.
- Plugins state / preset data saving options.
- SFZ export applying crossfade values.
- Polyphony increased to 256 voices.
- Export samples with correct Zone Note Name.
- AIFF root note fix.
- Select all zones, rename zones, save in SFZ crash fixed.
- Fixed Macro automation bugs.
discoDSP Bliss 1.5 is a $15 USD upgrade for existing customers. Bliss is available now (VST/VST3/AU) for $149 USD/129€ ex. VAT where applicable.
More information here: discoDSP