Teenage Engineering OP-Z multimedia Synthesizer & sequencer is finally available and here is a brand new sound demo by Andrew Huang!
It has been a long wait, now the Teenage Engineering OP-Z is available. The YouTuber Andrew Huang has released a very musical sound demo of this new Synthesizer workstation music instrument.
OP–Z is an advanced fully portable 16-track sequencer and Synthesizer, with a range of both sample based and synthesis based sounds. it’s the world’s first stand-alone sequencer of it’s kind, that lets you sequence music, visuals, lights and more. OP–Z can be used completely stand alone and comes with an intuitive led lit interface. when you want next level real time visual feedback, use the screen you already have in your pocket.
- Advanced 16-track synthesizer and sequencer
- Independent length and speed for each sequencer track
- Supports audio, MIDI, and Trg Track sequencing
- Supports image and 3D graphics sequencing, as well as DMX light sequencing
- 160 user-programmable patterns, with endless pattern chaining
- Modular effects architecture
- Choose from 14 Step Components to alter the behavior of any individual sequence track step
- Completely portable with next-gen rechargeable battery and built-in mic
- Free OP-Z iOS app allows you to pair an iOS device for use as a screen and graphics processor
- Compatible with any iOS device that is Apple Metal Graphics Certified
- Equipped with Analog Devices Blackfin 70X DSP and Cirrus Logic audio co-processor with 24-bit/48kHz DAC
- 6-axis motion sensor (g-force) can be assigned to any synthesizer parameter
- Includes USB C to USB A cable for charging and control
Teenage Engineering OP-Z is available now for 599€ from any music retailer.
More information here: Teenage Engineering
Available here: Teenage Engineering OP-Z