Sinevibes Blend is a new super versatile multi-voice chorus effect plugin for macOS with 16 chorus layers with individual feedback loop!
Even though I’m trying to report you about plugins that are compatible for both sides (PC & Mac), I can not miss the macOS only products from Sinevibes. The company has released this week Blend, a new multi-voice chorus effect plugin for macOS (AU). Blend features three different interpolation algorithms and 16 chorus layers with an individual feedback loop
The great thing of this new chorus is that it’s not just a simple chorus but a super versatile effect processor that can generate vibrato, tape wow, flanger or reverb like sounds. Again a great new release that shows nicely what is possible with todays software technologies.
Blend is comprised of up to 16 separate layers. Each of them actually is a chorus effect on its own – complete with a dedicated modulation generator and a feedback loop. Even with all 16 layers activated, the resulting mix is dense yet always silky smooth and musical – thanks to clever proportional phase offsets.
Blend also has three different interpolation algorithms, each giving it a slightly different sound character. And as much as it excels at creating delicious chorus and ensemble effects of many, many styles, Blend’s unusual flexibility allows it to easily go into much further territory – so effects like vibrato, tape wow, flanger, dissonance – even reverb – are just a few tweaks away.
- 16 chorus layers each with an individual feedback loop.
- Three selectable interpolation algorithms: vintage, character, modern.
- 16 sine wave modulation generators, one per chorus layer, with proportional phase offsets.
- Variable stereo width and low frequency cut.
- Color-coded graphics with subtle animations.
- Fully hardware-accelerated rendering with support for retina screen resolution.
- Works with any application that supports Audio Unit effect plugins.
- Supports OS X 10.6 or later running on 32 or 64 bit Intel Macs.
Available here: Sinevibes Blend