TC Electronic’s latest addition to the TC ICON series is the TC8210, an new classic reverb plugin with a dedicated hardware controller!
The new TC1210 spatial expander plugin is not the only new release. At the same time TC released the TC8210, a new classic reverb plugin also with a dedicated hardware controller. It comes with a wide range of different reverb algorithms (ambient, room, spring…) Another cool new release from TC but as I said already in the previous article, I would like to see rack where the individual modules can be mounted otherwise you have desk full of mini controllers.
With its clear and natural air, TC8210-DT is the embodiment of TC Electronic’s reverb philosophy. Ideal for Mac* and PC DAW music production, TC8210-DT’s pioneering fusion of hardware and software gives you powerful reverb – with unparalleled transparent performance.
The sleek desktop control unit puts all key parameters right at your fingertips, allowing you to explore and experiment to your heart’s content. With TC8210-DT’s intuitive hands-on interface, you get total creative control of your reverb. Designed to provide the ultimate in transparency, TC8210-DT preserves the natural characteristics of the source sound, leaving your expression and tone as intended. With its cache of crystal clear halls, rooms and immersive spaces, it is an essential in any musician or mixer’s creative kit.
Based on that philosophy, TC8210-DT brings that legendary reverb sound to your DAW, where it can easily be applied to your next masterpiece. Since all the processing is handled by your DAW, you can load as many instances as needed for your mix. When connected directly to your USB port, TC8210-DT’s desktop controller provides ultra-intuitive control over even the most minute nuance of your effect. This creates the perfect synergy between software and hardware and makes TC8210-DT the ideal addition to any modern studio environment.
TC8210-DT is exceptionally versatile, both as a mixing utility and as a highly creative tool. Vivid and full in its tone, it adds incredible sonic impact and atmosphere to any source, from found sound and samples to soft synths, recorded instruments and vocals. It provides input and output meters for accurate signal monitoring directly on the hardware interface. The hands-on controls also let you tune all tone-defining parameters including decay, color, modulation and much more.
It’s an awesome addition to any console, mixing desk or bedroom recording station and supports all modern plug-in standards. This lets you make full use of DAW automation and project recall, and gives you the freedom to work with any audio software you prefer.
- Desktop controlled plug-in brings classic TC reverb sound to your DAW
- Dedicated desktop interface with intuitive hands-on control
- Huge reverb variety to perfectly suit diverse musical needs everything from vocals to drums
- Preserves natural characteristics of original source
- Includes custom-built signature presets from your favorite artists
- Combines unique operational features and superior sound quality
- Input/output meters give straightforward monitoring of reverb activity
- Offers DAW automation and project recall support
- Simple tactile control for cutting-edge effects and innovative algorithms
- Powered by USB ready for Mac* and PC
- Standard VST*, Audio Units and AAX* plug-in processing
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
The new TC Electronic TC 8210 Classic Reverb plugin is available soon.
Availability & Price: TBA
More information here: TC Electronic