Sugar Bytes Cyclop for iPad is a multi-engine monophonic Synthesizer with deep sound design possibilities and now updated with AUv3 support!
Sugar Bytes continues to update their iOS app lineup and released today an update for Cyclop for iPad. They go also here the same way as with the update for Turnado. Away from Audiobus / Inter-App Audio to only AUv3 support. This update is in my opinion massive because it allows finally to use Cyclop in different instances in a track.
Cyclop is a monophonic synthesizer. It does one thing very well: delivering cutting-edge digital madness at the low end of the frequency spectrum. Cyclop is the master of subs, beautifully controlling even the lowest notes, always sounding stomach-rumblingly thick. It uses mid/side processing to introduce stereo imaging between 250Hz and 4kHz. This ensures wide, interesting sounds that retain their punch and bass. There are no phasing issues, which means Cyclop cuts through the mix very nicely.
Enjoy an incredible depth of sound design possibilities, great real-time control with the Wobble Knob and FX knob. Integrated effects sequencer, vast modulation system and the preset browser will take your inspiration to new levels.
- Audio Unit & Standalone
- Monophonic Bass Synthesizer
- 6×2 Synthesiser Engines, 10×2 Filter Engines
- Analog Sync, FM, Sample Transformer, Spectromat, Saw Regiment, Phase Stressor
- Vowel Filter Mode
- Free Signal Flow for 2 Oscillators, Filters and Distortions.
- Incredibly versatile modulation system
- Multi FX Knob/Sequencer
- Powerful Preset Browser with tagging and rating
- Preset iCloud Sync
- Full MIDI Support (Virtual, Network, External)
- Music Library Access (Transformer Oscillator)
- Ableton Link
New In Cyclop For iPad V.1.3
- Audio Unit v3 Attention:
- Please be aware that with this update already existing Inter-App Audio and Audiobus sessions won’t work anymore!)
We decided to drop native Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support and focus on what we think is the future for iOS. Thanks to AUv3 you now have a plugin interface that offers you the most features currently available. No longer switch between apps or rely on work-around solutions with extra steps and messy MIDI problems. Simply run Cyclop within your favourite iOS DAW just like you would on desktop. Go wild running multiple instances, record parameter changes in real time and automatically save/restore Cyclop’s state within the host app
- iCloud Drive
- Through iCloud, you’ll be able to share your saved presets across multiple devices including your desktop computer.
Available here: Sugar Bytes Cyclop for iPad