The latest firmware update 1.45 of the Elektron Analog Rytm drum machine brings a dual VCO, Overbridge support for the MKII & more
Elektron just released a good update for the Analog Rytm hardware drum machine. The new firmware 1.45 brings a new dual VCO for additional sound design possibilities, Overbridge support for the MKII and other improvements. Important to know here is that the new dual VCO feature is also available in the discontinued MKI version.
What Is The Elektron Analog Rytm MKII?
Analog Rytm MKII is an analog/digital beat making dream machine. Everything – from the state of the art aluminium enclosure, via the large pads, to the new quick performance controls – is a direct result of the quest for rhythmical excellence. And now you can sample with it too.
New In MKI & MKII
- Dual VCO machine added.
- The device now displays a warning that the sample memory is full when a user tries to load a sample into project RAM and the remaining RAM memory is smaller than the sample.
- Increased the number of LFO speed snap values.
- Bug fixes
- If a user tried to load a sample greater than remaining project RAM, it was incorrectly indicated in the +Drive view that it had been loaded successfully.
- In the display, lists such as the modulation destination list or the sample select list were flickering when turning multiple encoders.
- Reloading a track only reloaded the trigs, not the locks.
- STA and END parameter graphics were not graphically centered at a value of 60.
- Samples loaded to RAM could not be previewed in SAMPLE MANAGER.
- The device could not connect to Transfer when auto channel was set to 1.
- The sequencer switched to the new pattern when the user aborted the pattern paste/clear operation.
- Left and right channels were swapped in the post FX return.
New In MKII
- Overbridge support added.
- Screensaver added.
- Memory used on the +Drive and RAM can now be shown.
- Long machine names are now used for enhanced clarity. For example “BDCL” are now “BD CLASSIC”.
- A sample slot change could not be assigned to a Scene.
- A recorded sample was previewed through the active tracks current settings. Now it is previewed through a tracks init settings.
- Ext sync lock symbol was not displayed correctly.
The new Analog Rytm firmware update 1.45 is now available for free
More information here: Analog Rytm Firmware
Available here: Analog Rytm MKII