VCV Rack 0.6.1 includes new advanced MIDI drivers, JACK support on Linux and improvements for the VCV-Bridge VST/AU.
Andrew Belt, developer of the VCV Rack open-source software modular Synthesizer released recently version 0.6.1 with new features and improvements. It includes new advanced MIDI features (gamepads, computer keyboards, MIDI multiplexing…) as well as improvements for the VCV Bridge VST/AU.
- Gamepad MIDI driver.
- Computer keyboard MIDI driver.
- JACK support on Linux.
- Velocity mode to MIDI-Trig.
- MIDI multiplexing so multiple MIDI modules can use the same MIDI device on Windows.
- Made Module Browser layout more compact.
- New power meter.
- Added icons to toolbar
New In The VCV Bridge VST/AU
- Replaced VST effect plugin with VST instrument plugin with audio inputs.
- MIDI support
- DAW transport and clock.
VCV Rack 0.6.1 is now available as a free download.
More information here: VCV Rack