Epsilon is a true sound design oriented analog filter & envelope effect pedal by Dreadbox that is now back in a limited edition.
Dreadbox announced today that their beloved Epsilon effect pedal is back. It’s a analog filter & envelope effect pedal specially not only designed for guitars but also for electronic music instruments (Synthesizer, drum machine…). It features an analog 2-pole state variable filter with lowpass & bandpass modes, an envelope generator with a LFO functionality as well as many CV connectivities.
Epsilon is back now and limited to only 150 units. If you search a simple but powerful analog filter pedal, than check out Epsilon by Dreadbox!
- 2-Pole State Variable Filter
Low Pass & Band Pass
- AR Envelope Generator
- Envelope can be used as an LFO
- Signal to Gate Converter
- Manual Gate Trigger
- 2 Gain options (Low – High)
- 4 patch points
- 9V DC center pin negative 2,1 mm Boss style (not included)
- Accepts Inputs up to Line Level
- VCF Input expects 0-5V, but can accept up to +/- 5V
- Envelope Out sends 0-6,5V
- Gate Out sends 0-5V pulse
- Gate In expects 0-5V pulse, but can work up to 0-10V
- 15 x 11.5 x 6 cm
- 0.57 kg
Dreadbox Epsilon is now available for 239€ in limited quantities (150) from the Dreadbox web shop.
More information here: Dreadbox