With TAL-Mod, Togu Audio Line released a modular software Synthesizer that combines a great sound quality with near unlimited possibilities.
Togu Audio Line has released today version 1.1.0 of its TAL-Mod, an easy-to-use virtual analog Synthesizer.
TAL-Mod is a virtual analog synthesizer with an exceptional sound and almost unlimited modulation possibilities. Its special oscillator model is able to create a wide range of sounds, from classic mono to rich stereo leads, effects and pads. Routings can be done with virtual patch cables. Just connect a modulation output with a modulation target. After that it’s possible to adjust the intensity of the modulation. You don’t need to be a modular expert. The plug-in is suitable for beginners and experts!
New In TAL-Mod V.1.1.0
- Delete routings in patching dialogs added.
- New factory presets.
- Improved envelopes -> Attack & Decay.
- Arp / Seq tempo bug fixed (1.0.8).
- Better UI performance (1.0.7).
- CPU spikes on Windows fixed (1.0.7).
- Microtuning fix (1.0.7).
- Decay shape knob added (1.0.6).
- Bug fixes (1.0.6).
- Key-stealing – optional analogue type mode (1.0.5).
- Bug fixes (1.0.5).
TAL-Mod is available now for purchase for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX). The intro pricing of $40 USD (ex VAT) has been extended until May 14th, 2018.
More information here: TAL-Mod