UVI, a sample library & plugin developer from Paris, just released Meteor FX, a new powerful tool for creating unique cinematic sound effects. These are not pure samples but a complete instrument/tool with which the individual sounds can be transformed further. Meteor FX is perfectly for creating epic swells, dynamic crescendos, dramatic backdrops and more. A powerful engine with 7 sample layers allows you to design massive cinematic effects very easily.
Designed for and by composers, sound designers and musicians, Meteor is a creative tool that delivers rich and layered swells, dramatic crescendos, and powerful impacts. Outfit 7 sample layers with a massive collection of sounds from field recordings and effects to exclusive orchestral sessions directed specifically for Meteor. Intuitively mix, modulate and apply high-quality effects to polish and perfect your sounds, then perform them synced to the action or musically with polyphony and velocity support.
Meteor provides a deep feature set complemented with a fast and intuitive workflow, yielding everything from futuristic builds and surgical impacts to rich and emotive musical environments.
- Create rich and immersive cinematic sound effects for film, games, music and more.
- 7-layer architecture with fully customizable sounds, modulation & FX.
- Comprehensive library with exclusive field, foley, orchestral and synthetic sounds.
- Includes 664 Presets, with 3,891 samples at 48 kHz (recorded at 96 kHz).
- 6.48 GB content (FLAC lossless encoding, was 11.13 GB in WAV).
UVI Meteor is now available for introduction price of $99 USD until February 28th, 2018. (regular 149€/USD).
More information here: UVI Meteor