The time of the gifts is not over yet. After Positive Grid has already given away over Christmas the EQ bundle, only today is the excellent BIAS delay Pedal plugin free of charge. The plugin is super versatile due of his deep delay engine that allows you to design own delay pedals from scratch. The plugin features in the factory library already 25 different delay pedals.
BIAS Delay is all about time-based effects—colored with every timbre imaginable. Choose among four delay types to start: Standard for pristine digital delays, Tape for saturated vintage sound, Ping Pong for cruise ship-wide echo trails, and Reverse for ear-bending backward envelopes.
Manual delay times from 1 to 3000 ms dish out every kind of delay-based effect from doubling to slapback to long echoes arriving from the next zip code. In the studio, sync BIAS Delay to your DAW for delay times ranging from a 32nd-note to a whole note, including dotted notes and triplets.
Features of BIAS Pedal Delay
- Full-bodied, analog-like sound.
- Extremely intuitive operation makes designing your own delay pedals a snap.
- Killer factory presets make great starting points for creating your own custom pedals.
- Share your custom pedal setups and download other guitarists’ custom BIAS Delay pedals on ToneCloud, Positive Grid’s ever-expanding social network.
- Four delay types: Standard, Tape, Ping Pong and Reverse.
- Delay times manually adjustable from 1 to 3,000 ms and sync-able to host.
- Two 8-band graphic equalizers can be placed at various points in the signal chain via easy drag-and-drop.
- Modulation Stage applies chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo or reverb to delay signal.
- Four waveforms—sine, triangle, square and sawtooth—and rate, depth, width and mix controls shape the Modulation Stage’s LFO for multiple flavors of modulation.
- Saturation and analog-tone controls add density to the Delay Stage’s input signal.
- Unique Infinity control gives perpetual feedback without runaway oscillation.
- Automatic Ducker with threshold, gain reduction, attack and release controls and helpful wet-signal meter.
BIAS Pedal Delay is now available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) as a free download until January 2nd, 2018.
More information here: Positive Grid BIAS Pedal Delay