At NAMM 2018 Playtime Engineering announced Blipblox, a new digital Synthesizer that is specially designed for the entire family!
To be honest we are all kids still playing around with our Synthesizers. We are super happy when we buy a new instrument, talk with enthusiasm about it… With the Blipblox, the company Blip Tech tries reach with this fascination for electronic instruments very young kids.
Blipblox is a Synthesizer & beatbox designed to promote creativity and audio exploration. It’s unique physical design is easy-to-use and safe for children as young as 3 years old. Its professional features and nearly endless ability to create new sounds make it fun and captivating for everyone!
The Blipblox is not your typical music toy. Instead of generic keyboard sounds, the Blipblox uses a proprietary algorithm that synthesizes completely unique waveforms. You don’t just play notes on the Blipblox, you actually design your own soundwave.
Kid-friendly & kid-safe
- Colorful knobs & buttons are easy for little hands to twist & press.
- Multi-color LED light show is synchronized to the music.
- Durable plastic design is drop & splash resistant.
- Algorithm & system flow learning provides STEM experience beyond music play.
- “Active capture” knobs & buttons so little hands can’t remove them.
- Powered by batteries or AC adapter.
- MIDI input for an external keyboard or sequencer controller.
- Eight unique oscillator modulation schemes.
- One Low Pass Filter.
- Two Envelope Generators.
- Two LFOs.
- 3-in/3-out modulation matrix.
- Performance Mode optimizes device display for music production.
- Audio Output jack.
- No music experience needed! Have fun just exploring the new sounds, or dig deeper to learn the signal path and master the synthesis engine.
- Built-in sequencer comes loaded with hundreds of unique melodies to explore.
- Integrated drum machine.
- All of the fun of sound synthesis in a simplified, low-cost device.
The Blipblox will be presented at the NAMM Show 2018. Price & Availability is to be announced.
More information here: Blipblox