Flintpope is already known for his excellent Kontakt 5, Reaktor 6 or Ableton Live instruments. Today, he opened another chapter in his product range. Flintpope released today Palette, a new free pads instrument for PC and Mac. Palette is an easy-to-use instrument for creating big and evolving pad sounds. It’s available for free for PC & Mac. If you are happy with the product, you can support the developer with a little donation, so he can release more products in future.
There are eight Flintpope samples, all chosen for sonic richness, depth and atmosphere. Any one sample on its own is a fine pad, but you can go on to mix different combinations of sounds to create up to 64 different variations.
Features of Palette
- Dedicated gain and pan for each pad.
- Attack, release and master volume.
- LFO with separate controls for rate, depth, waveform, destination and source.
- 3 voice modes with glide for mono and legato settings.
- Two-option filter with cutoff.
- FX units: Vinyl, reverb and pitch shift.
Flintpope Palette is now available as a free download for 32-/64-bit Windows and Mac (VST/AU). Donations are welcome.
More information here: Flintpope Palette