Dmitry Sches released today another big update for the THORN spectral Synthesizer plugin for PC and Mac. The new version includes now a one-shot mode for the envelopes (MSEG) and steps. Beside this,he improves the workflow of the plugin and fix some important bugs.
In Thorn, being simple means to be straightforward and provide advanced sonic control at the same time. Intuitive workflow, high quality processing modules, light on the CPU, Thorn is ready to be put at the heart of your mix, in any genre of modern electronic music production.
New in Thorn v1.0.4
- Added MSEG/STEPPER OneShot mode.
- Now Thorn remembers recent folder when importing WAV-files.
- Fixed Windows 32 bit stability issues.
- Adjusted polyphony stealing scheme, now Thorn tries to not steal sustained voices if possible.
- Adjusted LFO syncing when Arp is on.
- Added “Disable MIDI Output” option to solve MIDI recording issue in Sonar.
- Fixed multiple minor GUI/processing issues.
- Adjusted user manual.
Dmitry Sches THORN is available now for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) for an introduction price of $69 USD until December 31st, 2017 (regular $119 USD).
More information here: Dmitry Sches THORN Synthesizer