Loudness is always a problem in music production. A limiter plugin can help here or other small plugins. HoRNnet Plugins released this week a new audio effect plugin that try solve loudness problems using a new constant loudness mixing experience. Inside the new CLMS product, you can find two plugins (send & receive) that offer offers constant loudness monitoring during the mixing and mastering process.
A send plugin reads the LU level of the track before processing and the receive version applies the gain needed to reach the senders’s level. One of the aim of this plugins is to remove the different view of frequency responses at different loudness levels.
Using CLMS in your workflow will allow you to correctly judge if the tweak you are making to your tracks makes them effectively better or just louder.
CLMS also provide a handy output normalization feature that can makes your tracks stick to the desired LUFS level for different mastering targets.
Features of CLMS
- Continuous monitoring of loudness level.
- As many HoRNetCLMS_Send as you desire.
- Real time loudness adjustment.
- Loudness display on both sender and receiver.
- Loudness normalization to the requested level.
- Mac OS X (>=10.7) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units, VST, VST3 and AAX format.
HoRNet CLMS is available now for 10.99 € and a demo version can be downloaded from the official website.
More informations here: HoRNet CLMS