Erica Synths announced today the Black Output v2, the second version of their high-quality output mixer and stereo panner Eurorack module. Beside this they released the Black Multimode VCF, a new filter module that comes with LP, HP & HP outputs as well as CV control over the cutoff and resonance.
Features of Black Output Module v2
- 3 separately buffered inputs.
- Balanced outputs.
- High quality headphone preamp.
- Separate volume controls for master out and headphones.
- Stereo potentiometers for pan control.
- CV controllable pan for IN 3.
- Diode protection on reversed power supply.
The Black Output Module v2 is available for 260€ + VAT for individual customers in EU + shipping
The core of the VCF is highly stable, custom multimode VCF chip AS3320 (produced in Riga, btw). Bonus feature – unique, adjustable germanium diode overdrive circuit on the VCF input.
Features of Black Multimode VCF
- Simultaneous HP, BP and LP outputs.
- CV control over Cutoff and Resonance.
- Cutoff CV level attenuverter.
- Adjustable germanium diode overdrive.
- Skiff-friendly design.
The Black Multimode VCF is available for 160€ + VAT for individual customers + shipping
More informations here: Erica Synths