Corsynth announced over the weekend the new C1010E OTA Lowpass Filter, a new four cascade OTA-stage filter for the Eurorack format. It’s a eurorack port of their 5U C101 filter. The OTA filter design has a very characterful sound and can be found in classic hardware Synthesizers like the Roland Jupiter 8, Juno 60, System 100m, SH-1, SH-8, System 700 or the Jen SX1000.
- Two filter outputs with 6db and 24db response
- Voltage controlled resonance
- Three modulation inputs ( one with an inverter )
- Two audio inputs with a built in mixer
- Gain compensation circuit for the 24db output. Better bass response and no more volume drop when you turn up the resonance.
- Filter self oscillate and can be used as VCO ( 1V/Octave )
- Temperature compensated
Corsynth C101E Lowpass Filter is now available for pre-order with a special 10% OFF discount (235€ + VAT, with a 50€ deposit). This offer is available until the first week of October and the estimated release date is November.
More informations here: Corsynth C101E Lowpass Filter