After the first mediocre sound demos from SuperBooth 2017, some of the beta testers released today better D Synthesizer demos. One of these testers is MrFirechild, a composer from Sweden. He released today a song composed with the Behringer D Synth on youtube.
In the morning, our friends from Ask.audio released another short video from a second beta tester Jareth Lackey found on Instagram. He promised also to upload test video demos of the new synth again the original 1972 Minimoog.
Arlan Oscar Schierbaum, a third beta tester released a kind of first impression of the device on Gearslutz
Behringer D Analog Synth Features:
- 3 punchy-sounding voltage-controlled oscillator
- Classic 24dB voltage-controlled filter with resonance (Emphasis)
- Filter selectable for lowpass or highpass
- Noise generator (selectable between White and Pink Noise)
- Overdrive circuit
- USB-MIDI plus 5-pin DIN In and Thru
- CV connectivity
- Glide (portamento)
- External audio input
- Low-output and high-output 1/4″ outs
- Behringer’s 3-year warranty