One of the best Kontakt 5 sample library developer is ProjectSam. Now the company released Swing More!, a new Kontakt Player library which is designed to be a different than other film orchestra libraries. Swing More! is a virtual big band for your Kontakt 5 or Kontakt 5 Player.
From the early years of animation to the gritty scenes of film noir, big band and jazz have a long tradition in film music. As much as we love the sound of the symphony orchestra, it tells only one part of the story. With the original Swing!, we took a first step in exploring the world of jazz and film scoring. Now, it is time to delve deeper.
We’ve never packed more instruments into a single library: solo saxes, jazzy clarinet, full big band chords, drums, basses, jazz guitar, piano, strings, vibraphone, small percussion – 100% new content, all blending perfectly. Meet the other film orchestra.
Swing More! – The Other Film Orchestra features
- Extensively sampled big band instruments.
- Multiple legato modes available.
- Big band chords featuring 12 chords per key + inversions.
- Powerful new rhythm section.
- All instruments played by jazz veterans.
- Inspiring Multis.
- NKS support featuring Light Guide and KK control.
- Up to 3 mic channels.
- Easy output routing of mic channels.
- 120.000+ sample pool.
- 80+ GB uncompressed size (40 GB compressed NCW format).
- Kontakt or Kontakt Player 5.6 required.
The original Swing! library was updated to version 1.2, offering output routing of individual mic channels, as well as various small improvements and a refreshed design. The update is free for all registered Swing! users.
Swing More! is now available for purchase as a download for 375 EUR / $399 USD. A boxed USB 3.0 version will be available mid April. Currently, all registered Swing! users get a 49 EUR / $59 USD discount on Swing More! This discount will automatically available in your shopping cart. Prices ex. VAT.
Available here: ProjectSAM Swing More!