Endorphin.es announced today the availability of the Shuttle System, a complete ready to play Eurorack modular Synthesizer. For me personal, it’s a beautiful designed system with a lot of clever developed features and a very unique sound character. If you’re bored of classic subtractive synthesis (oscillator, filters..), than I recommend you to check out this amazing new complete modular system from Endorphin.es.
The Endorphin.es SHUTTLE is a unique performance instrument containing 5 Eurorack modules in one single 84hp faceplate
- Shuttle Control (SC): 16 channel USB→MIDI→CV interface with almost infinite possibilities interpreting MIDI events into analogue control voltages including CV/Gate, random or noise generators, MIDI or tap-clocks, utility LFOs and envelopes
- Furthrrrrr Generator (FG) Dual triangle-core VCO with a waveshaper
- Grand Terminal (GT) Dual voltage controlled gate with 8 resonant filter modes (ladder, diode, lpg, state variable, comb) dual envelope generators (voltage controlled) with looping/AD/ASR with arbitrary voltage to control slope shapes: from EXP to LIN to LOG without stretching the length of a certain slope (GT) Cabin Pressure audio FX processor with 8 selected effects (GT)
- Cockpit (CP) 4 stereo channel mixer with sidechain ducking
- Gateway (GW) Dual 1+1 utility mixer and auto-tuners to scale, offset and invert voltages
Endorphin.es Shuttle System is available now for 2300€ (incl. VAT)
More Informations here: Endorphin.es Shuttle System
Check also our Shuttle System presentation video from NAMM 2017 where you get a good amount of sound example of this new complete modular system.