It’s a young app but Quantiloop developer just released already version 2 Quantiloop, quantizing looper app for IOS. This new update adds some important new features to the app. This update is free of charge for existing users.
The best Looper for iOS just got beaten by itself. Quantiloop 2 is the ultimate virtual loop pedal for iOS. It offers 4 tracks, 4 play modes, including a new Serial-Master mode as well as 3 assignable input FX and 3 assignable track FX. Effects like tape-stop, reverse and transpose are offered natively while any Inter-App audio effect may be hosted as well. MIDI slave supports offers sample-accurate sync to external equipment and while the new arm mode improves the workflow for live performers.
Building on its history, it still offers a great Inter-app audio capable rhythm track, sample accurate quantization and much more. It’s simple operation mimics a hardware looper without the limitations.
New in Quantiloop v2.0
- Completely refreshed UI.
- 4 Tracks + Rhythm Track.
- New play mode: Serial Master.
- Assignable Instant Track FX (Fade, Tapestop, Reverse, Transpose, Reverb/Delay, Comp/Gate or any IAA effect).
- Assignable Instant Input FX (Transpose, Reverb/Delay, Comp/Gate or any IAA effect).
- Arm Mode enhances workflow dramatically.
- MIDI Slave support (E.g. slave Quantiloop to your hardware drum kit).
- MIDI Program Change support for changing presets.
- Many stability improvements