Applied Acoustics Systems (AAS) has updated Lounge Lizard EP-4 to v4.3.o with new features & intros new scalable UIs its plugins.
Lounge Lizard EP-4 v4.3.0 is a major update with many new features and improvements. It includes a new library with over 240 electronic piano patches, new character control with five classic studio & stage signal patch emulations and new finalizing effects (comp, EQ & limiter).
Also, the interface and preset manager have been updated and offer now a better workflow. Another plus is the new support for microtonal tunings. Besides this big update for its physical modeling based e-piano piano, the AAS developers also updated four other of their plugins with new scalable UIs. Don’t forget, there is a big Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale currently available on all plugins, sound packs and bundles.
New In Lounge Lizard EP-4 V4.3.0
- New Library – The completely renewed factory library features classic electric piano sounds as well as over 240 gig- and mix-ready custom electric pianos making good use of the compressor, equalizer, and multi-effect processor.
- New Compressor and equalizer – These new additions are designed to add punch and definition to your sound, letting you cut through any dense mix or stage.
- New Character control – The new Character control provides five classic studio and stage signal path emulations—that’s the cabinet, pre-amp, microphone, and recorder chain that follows the piano’s output—to help fit your electric piano part into your track.
- New Streamlined interface – Redesigned from the ground up, the new interface now divides Lounge Lizard EP-4 into three panels: Play presents shortcuts to the main piano and effect parameters including bypass switches for quick edits; Edit lets you get under the hood and voice the piano to taste; while FX supplies equalizer, compressor, multi-effect, and reverb processors for final shaping duties.
- New Limiter – The new output limiter protects your ears and monitors during experimentation with the piano’s physical modeling parameters while providing a maximum of distortion-free dynamics.
- New Bank and program manager – Lounge Lizard EP-4’s new manager allows simple and efficient organization, backup, and sharing of your sounds.
- Overhauled effects – Reinvigorated, polished, and tuned especially for the electric piano, Lounge Lizard EP-4’s multi-effect processor features our best sounding chorus, delay, phaser, flanger, distortion, notch filter, wah-wah, auto-wah, and reverb to date.
- New Microtonal tunings via Scala scale files – Lounge Lizard EP-4 now supports the Scala scale file format for microtonal music-making
New scalable Uis are available for String Studio VS-3, Chromaphone 2, Lounge Lizard EP-4, Strum GS-2 and for the latest Ultra Analog VA-3 Synthesizer plugin.
Lounge Lizard EP-4 v4.3.0 update is available now as a free download for existing users. Same applies to the other three plugins. Save for up to 61% OFF on all AAS plugins until December 4, 2019.
More information here: AAS
Available at our partner