Rings into Clouds is now also possible on iOS (iPhone/iPad). Thomas Burns has today released Spectrum Synthesizer bundle that features a collection of AUv3 ports of popular Eurorack Synthesizer modules. More precisely, the algorithms of the modules Rings, Clouds… can be found here in several AUv3 plugins (Spectrum, Modal, Resonator or Granular).
Each AUv3 features also additional modulation options (LFO, ADSR), XY touchpad and a 2-source modulation matrix. To use Spectrum, you need an AUv3 host or DAW like Audiobus, AUM, Garageband, Auria Pro… A great release in my opinion and big thanks to Thomas Burns for creating the ports and big thanks to Émilie Gillet for making the code open-source!
- Spectrum – Multi-mode 8-voice polyphonic oscillator featuring 14 high-quality oscillator algorithms
- Modal – Modal synthesis. Bowed, Blowed and Struck sound through a 64-band resonator. Also included as an effect.
- Resonator – 7 beautiful string generation algorithms, also included as an effect
- Granular – Granular sampler, looper, pitch shifter, reverb effect
Each AUv3 also features:
- modulation LFO, modulation ADSR envelope, XY touchpad (except on Modal), 2-source modulation matrix allowing for complex and evolving patches.
- MIDI CC control of parameters
- Loadable as an AUv3 effect (except Spectrum)
Spectrum contains DSP code provided under the MIT open source license by Mutable Instruments.
Spectrum Synthesizer is available now as a free download for iOS AUv3.
More information here: Spectrum Synthesizer